- Do Farmers Still Use Scarecrows?You are probably all too familiar with the image of a straw scarecrow in torn clothes overlooking a farmer’s crops. These human-like figures have been used for over… Read more: Do Farmers Still Use Scarecrows?
- What To Do When Elephant Bush Leaves Are Shriveled And WrinklingThe Elephant Bush, also known as Spekboom or Portulacaria afra is a perennial succulent shrub native to South Africa. It has a red-brown, almost purple-colored trunk and thumb-sized… Read more: What To Do When Elephant Bush Leaves Are Shriveled And Wrinkling
- Do Cacti Need Drainage Holes?One of the easiest tricks to caring for your plants is to learn more about the original habitat of your plant and to try and recreate similar circumstances.… Read more: Do Cacti Need Drainage Holes?
- Does Elephant Bush Flower?The Elephant Bush is a semi-evergreen succulent shrub native to South Africa. The shrub gets its name from the fact that it’s elephants’ favorite food. If the name… Read more: Does Elephant Bush Flower?
- Do Scarecrows Actually Work?If you love gardening, you probably also appreciate most of the birds that come to hang out. But, unfortunately, some birds can also become a bit of a… Read more: Do Scarecrows Actually Work?